Behind the Author

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Busy! Busy! Busy!

The last couple of weeks we have been on the go, pretty much nonstop! Here's a recap....

Last weekend we took the boys to the magic house. On the 3rd Friday evening of every month the Magic House in St. Louis does a FREE family night! Considering Dominic's age and the fact that it can be pretty pricey to go, we jumped all over that. And let me just say, he LOVED it.

And he fell in..haha
 See Giovanni was there!
 Notice G's hair standing straight up too
 Playing with a little girl in the toddler section
 Just like his daddy, likes to figure out how things work.
Then that Saturday we had the boys pictures taken. It went great in the beginning then we tried to get some of the boys together...Dominic was patting G(a little to forcefully) and then Giovanni had a melt down. But we got some great ones of them apart, so it all worked out in the end. 

That night I went to my friend Amy's bachelorette party. I took Little G to dinner with us, then put him home in bed and met up with the girls at Fast Eddies and another place. I haven't had a girls night out like that since before Dominic was born. It's nice to have one of those every once in a while. Although, it took me a long time to recover from the lack of sleep.
This followed by Sunday church and our friend Brian's 30th birthday party at America's Incredible Pizza Place. Which is huge by the way. Great food, a toddler section, games, go carts, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf, bumper cars, and miniature bowling. All indoors. Cheep too.

Then this weekend I was in Amy & Drew's Wedding. It was such a beautiful day for a wedding. It was a lot of fun, especially, considering I did not fit into the dress. She had changed the dress when I was 9 months pregnant, so I never had a chance to see or even try it on before buying..ya, so It was tight and gave no chest coverage at all. Oh well I survived and still managed to have fun.
 The Beautiful Bride & Groom
 My friend Jessica's little girl, Dakotah was the Flower Girl. Isn't she adorable?!
We got great use out of their Easter outfits this year!

 I think we have a ladies man in the making..ha ha..but a good Christian one.

After the wedding, we had a nice relaxing Sunday & Memorial day. We barbecued with Tony's Aunt Rita & Uncle Dale and let Dominic play outside all day. Now we are just trying to recover from two very busy weekends before another whole month of them creeps up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!