Behind the Author

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

 
Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband, a man who isn't afraid of changing a dirty diaper or singing a lullaby's to our baby. He works hard  for our family then comes home and plays harder. 

And Happy Father's Day to my dad who was the best daddy a kid could ever ask for. He knew how to make me feel beautiful inside and out. He's taught me so much and loved me through it all! Not to mention, he is the the best Paw-Paw to his grand kids! 
We love you!   
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 I was having a real hard time thinking what the kids could get Tony this year. It's his birthday Friday, so I wanted to do something sentimental, as opposed to something that he would forget in 5 years.

I picked him out a recordable message card, and it took me next to forever, but I recorded Dominic saying, "I Love You"! That alone was probably the best thing ever.
 And for the gift?



 We spent the morning at church, then spent time with my parents.My dad is so great with our boys. Dominic just lights up around him.





And later, we went to the Macaroni Grill in St. Louis. (And oh my gosh, that place has amazing food! And the price wasn't over the top either.) Followed by a quite evening relaxing at home. It was an end to a pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!