Behind the Author

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Diaper Jackpot

Bargain for the week..

Yesterday, I caught an amazing diaper sale at Babies"R"us. And I mean AMAZING. They had Earth's Best, Seventh Generation, and the Babies"R"us's diaper brands on sale for only $5! Amazing. Not to mention Seventh Generation offered free wipes for every diaper purchase. And hello, there was no limit on how many diapers you could purchase!

I found out about it on the last day of the sale, but still managed to get a huge stock pile. I had both boys with me when I went, so the poor kids were covered in diapers! I managed to get 12 packs of diapers, a pack of pull ups, and 3 free packs of wipes!  Add in coupons and they were practically giving them away!


 All this for $50!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!