Behind the Author

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Horizontal Mambo

(Warning - This post contains content not suitable for children, my family,  the in laws, and other people who don't want to hear about me talk about sex)

Today's topic for Kelly's Korner, "your best marriage advice," really got me thinking. What great advice could I share to help other marriages?  There are so many topics and tidbits of wisdom out there, but I really feel like this topic, really doesn't get addressed too often.

I'm talking about... 
The Birds and the Bees

The Hanky Panky

Bow Chicka Bow Wow

The Horizontal Mambo

SEX!
Let's me honest. It's almost a taboo subject in most churches. Sure, you'll hear them talk about abstinence and adultery, but  it seems as though, some in the church have downplayed the importance of sex in marriage. This Intimacy in marriage between you and your spouse is one of the most important parts of your relationship. It is the "private language" of the relationship, and all the more sacred because it is reserved for just that one person.  

Sex is not sinful, it is to be enjoyed with your spouse. And it isn't about the same old missionary position, that you do on a certain night of the week to "satisfy" your husband. God created sex between a husband and wife to be cherished, passionate and exciting! And yes you can be married, and have a FUN sex life, at any age! I once heard this scenario on how to describe sex in a marriage. It's like you are in your backyard with your spouse and and there are no limits to the fun you can have while fenced in (the marriage).

So have fun.

Spice it up. Try new things.

Enjoy your spouse. And Let him enjoy you. 

And do it OFTEN!

After all that's how God designed it! 

2 comments:

  1. HaHa! Love that post! And it's true.

    You still have time to link up today if you want.
    Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your photos on Foto Friday!

    You have a beautiful family,
    Have a great Sunday,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have been married for over 30 years and my husband still wants it almost every day!!! Men love sex!

    www.lorialexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!