Behind the Author

Friday, August 5, 2011

Some of my favorite things this week...

The cooler temperatures! Seriously, who knew 90 degrees would feel like air conditioning?!




 Big Brother. It's my one true Summer indulgence. And this season is finally getting interesting. Come on you know you are secretly rooting for Brachel!


  
Alphabet magnet letters. We are working on teaching Dominic his letters and these are perfect. Their fun and literally have not changed since I had some as a kid. Ya, for reliving childhood memories!


Chinese Food. We ordered it twice this week. Sad. Very sad...but extremely yummy! : )




Streaming Netflix. It's amazing what old movies you find on there. Not to mention it has Dominic's favorite movie, the only one he will sit through, Toy Story 3.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am also loving the cooler weather :). I am very thankful that it cooled down since our AC is on the fritz!
    Have a good weekend.
    E @ www.actfastchef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit! Your blog looks great!!! I have been craving chinese food... hopefully soon!! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We celebrated the end of our summer term with Chinese food this week--I LOVE it! And actually, I made stirfry once this week, too! ha!

    We also LOVE Big Brother...we look forward to it every summer!! Who are your favorite characters?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Your family is beautiful! I'm now following and am looking forward to visiting again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chinese food AND Netflix!! haha. Too bad we don't have any Chinese places that deliver. Netflix- LOVE it! Toy Story 3 always makes me cry, haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. If my husband liked Chinese, we would order out a lot, too. As it is, that sounds like our story with pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa - Oh my gosh, I have a love/hate relationship with Rachel & Brenden)But I love Jeff & Jordan. Hope Jeff wins though.

    Toy story makes me cry too. It had the perfect ending though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower. I LOVE Netflix instant streaming movies but I hate that I am getting sucked into the series shows that are still playing (Grey's Anatomy is just one example) that now I have to catch up on before the new season starts...lol. You can follow me back at http://mamalousgems.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!