Behind the Author

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Out of Commission

*Photo from google*
An epidemic has hit our home....

I have been struck by the plague!

Alright. Alright, so it only feels that way.

Ugh.

I am so sick. Who knew a sinus infection could leave you feeling so horrible? And of course, moms don't get sick days, especially, breastfeeding moms.

Thank God for Sudafed and for my wonderful husband, who has taken care of the boys as much as possible this weekend, so that I could rest. He really is amazing!

Now, back to my Kleenex box and cough drops..

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I sure hope you get back on your feet soon! Sinus infections can be so painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope u feel better im a new follower if u would like to follow me back and be friends my link is http://socalsweetheart.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!