Behind the Author

Friday, September 23, 2011

Say What?!?

Guess what folks, Christmas is in 92 DAYS!!

In a panic? 

Ya, me too! It's coming up fast. I don't know about you, but I start shopping early. Like 3 weeks ago early. I want to enjoy the Christmas season, not just spend the whole season stressing about presents and money. I actually want to spend it, celebrating the true reason for the season, Christ. So I thought I would share my top place I shop to keep my shopping organized and to keep on budget.

AMAZON - Last year, I discovered Amazon. Yes, I know it's been around a while. But, "I" just discovered it. And let me just say, I am a huge fan!

My favorite thing I LOVE about Amazon, are the wishlists. It makes it super easy to organize gift lists for everyone. I create one for everyone in my family, even grandparents, nieces & nephews.

I can also choose to keep the list private or share them with family or friends. I usually share our family's with the grandparents. They love it, because it makes it easy on them as too what to buy. And I can put a  priority level on each item.I can also write a comment on any item and let them know if it is sold some other place for cheaper. How nice is that?

Another thing I love, they also give you a lot of buying options. I can usually buy any item, brand new or used. Depending on what I want, buying used may be okay and save me some even more money! (Although, never buy used for gifts.) You can also check out the buying options and search as to which store online has it for cheaper, but still buy through amazon. Sweet.

So if you haven't discovered the awesomeness, that is Amazon, look into it. And don't panic with your Christmas shopping. Take your time getting organized, make a list (and stick to it), search for deals, and buy!

6 comments:

  1. My mom said yesterday that Hubby & I are the only 2 in the family getting Christmas presents b/c no one else has turned in a list. In September! :P

    Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm one of your newest followers from the Friday Blog Hop! I would love if you could return the follow! Thank you so much!
    http://www.mrsgoldilocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for coming by our blog! We are now followers of yours! And what greets me when I first click in - a Christmas announcement - so I love your blog already! (BIG Christmas fans here, including my FiveSibes!!!) Then...I see the "Pathological Picture Taker" button - again, I am so happy I came by - I am a photojournalist and I do snap everything!

    We hope you come by and visit us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great blog!
    New follower here from the Boost My Blog Friday Hop, http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
    Hope you will stop by and follow me back, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm following you from the Boost My Blog hop. Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get the chance! Hope you have a good rest of the week! (:

    Best,
    Amber @ Beautifully BellaFaith
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!