Behind the Author

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday & Family Pictures!

A couple of Saturdays ago, we had family pictures taken, by none other than Amy Lipe. I just Love her work. She did Giovanni's pictures a couple of months ago (Found here.) It was a "fun" experience, my boys were a handful, but the pictures turned out great. Here are our favorites. OK, so I posted nearly all of them.. What can I say, it's soooo hard to choose!

I am so Thankful for this family God has given me. I remember 3 years ago, crying on my mom's couch, in fear I would never be blessed with a child. And here I am today with 2 amazing little guys! They are truly an answer to prayer.

Enjoy.

 Our favorite.
<3 
 
Our little Super Hero!
 My favorites of Dominic! My boys and their lashes!
Seriously, could he get any cuter?!
Love this picture, it captures his sweet little personality! 
 "Baskets of fun."
 Two little stinkers :)
21 months & 6months old
 I love the mixture of Nature and Family. Such a beautiful tree. 
It would look great on a mantel.

 Sweet black and whites. : )



Are you thankful today too? Feel free to share. 
I'm linking up with Grace Alone and The Life of a Dairyman.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!
    Happy Thankful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures!!! What treasures they will be! I keep trying to get my family together for a group portrait and seems like for one reason or another, it's never a good time. I'm going to have to resort to photo-shopping everyone together at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos - particularly the black & white combo at the end.
    You have a lovely happy family

    Lou :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and adorable. I would not have been able to choose either. Enjoy your wonderful family. Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!! I really love the red chair and basket props and your boys' eyelashes are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots! I wish I could of done something like this when mine were weee litle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures!!! the boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!