Behind the Author

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We have Teeth!

Or I guess I should say, Giovanni has a TOOTH! :) 

Finally, my teething little monkey cut his first tooth Tuesday morning! His second one is not to far behind. I said previously, it would be any day, but I didn't actually think it would be that night!

He's going to look so cute with those little bottom center teeth!
 Now the fun begins..and the biting! Ouch! Ha. : )

**Correction**

Make that, Giovanni has TWO teeth!!
Second tooth popped through this afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. I bet you took dozens of photos to get such a good one lol. I posted some of my son's first tooth emerging a few months ago, he got the bottom two in first as well.

    Haven't had much trouble in terms of biting (and he's got four now) which is good because I'm still breastfeeding!

    Thanks for commenting on my WW post BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha so true. It took 3shots. Still not the best picture, but it gets the job done! And you are so blessed. I got bit by my oldest son once, and it's a pain I never want to repeat. lol. No biting yet, so hopefully Giovanni skips over that. ;) Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!