Behind the Author

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wordy Wednesday- Brothers

I must confess, when I found out I was pregnant with Giovanni, I secretly was hoping for a girl. Thankfully, God knew what was best for our family and gave us a  brother for Dominic. And let me just say, I am so happy we had another boy!!

What a true blessing Giovanni has been. And it completely melts my heart to see my boys interact with each other. Dominic love his "Va-nni," so much! And Giovanni is just mesmerized by him. I know that they will be life long friends.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the boys together over the last 6 months.

 Meeting each other for the first time.
Patting his head. Trying to see if he's real or not.
Dominic finding out, that he's coming home with us.
Holding his baby brother for the first time.
 16 Months & Almost 1 month old
 All hugs for baby brother
 Easter Sunday
 Dominic telling Giovanni about the world..or plotting against us. 
We're not really sure. ;) 
"Quiet brother. Just smile, and they'll stop taking pictures."
 Best expression ever. He he.
 
Dominic showing Gio how to style his hair, to get all the ladies 
All smiles for brother.
Just another Sunday afternoon playing.
 I can only imagine this to be the first of many
wrestling matches in the future.

17 comments:

  1. Awww I agree with the previous poster.. they are cuties and it looks as if they sure have fun together!

    Thanks for stopping by my WW and I hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely memories! You are very blessed! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are precious! I love that you can already see the bond between them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww... your boys are both so adorable! Great big eyes :)

    LOVE how easily you can see their shared love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, those brothers will be the best of friends...and you're right about the wrestling matches. We have many of those in our house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love the Easter Sunday ones and the Quiet brother one. So super cute. Your little ones are adorable!

    Happy WW!

    http://justagirlinamixedupworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boys are just beautiful. I have two kids who are 20 months apart ( 2 under 2), so I feel your pain! LOL. Gladly, it is all getting better the more the 2 year old grows up.

    Blog hopping! Come stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are too cute!


    Have a great Wednesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/is-it-just-me-or-you-too

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are super adorable!! Happy WW. ^.^

    -:¦:- WW: Fager's Island Sunset -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute kids!

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are so freakin cute! Brotherly Love ^.^
    Thanks for stopping by KreativeKaring for wordless wednesday! Hope you have a great day!
    -Samantha
    www.kreativekaring.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a huge smile on my face after looking at these photos. What sweet little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww! every picture is so very sweet! we are welcoming a baby boy the end of this year and these pictures make me so excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ps~ my first two were only 15 months apart and it was quite a ride :) make sure to take it slow and soak it in! I wish I did that more 11 years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!