Behind the Author

Monday, October 24, 2011

Adventures at the Pumpkin Farm

We are in the heart of fall, which means it's time for the Pumpkin Farm! Not to mention it's been such amazing weather, and Dominic is completely back to himself from the mono,so it was definite go. We actually went twice! Having the two little ones makes it too hard to resist all the extremely cheap fun activities!

We first made the trip with my family.
The sweetest picture of my niece and Dominic. They truly are best friends. 
Playing in a giant corn"box". Whoever thought of this, is a pure genius! 
Waiting patiently to aboard the train.
Random favorites of my two nieces, sister-in-law, and Dominic
Yep, that would be my niece hanging out. I'm just happy to say it wasn't my kid. ;)
Feeding the goats. They were hungry little creatures

There was so much to see and such little time, we decided to head back. I didn't take my camera, but I manged to get some cute pictures with my cell phone. Thank God for smart phones!

Playing in the sandbox for the first time. Giovanni loves different textures.
 Who wants to ride 1 tractor, when you can ride 2??!?!? :o) 

And I must say, having two little ones makes the approaching holidays so exciting! Although, the best years are yet to come, I'm sure.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day with lots of great activities!! The corn box looks like a really fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see they had a fun day! I agree with you about cheap! These days we can not waste a dime and with the holidays approaching we have to save all we can. I am very excited about holidays as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos. It looks like you had fun. We missed the pumpkin patch this year. I hope to go next year with all the grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!