Behind the Author

Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Friday!


It's been a long night..The kids slept great..I did not. Go figure. But it's FRIDAY! That means, Tony can watch the kids tomorrow and I can sleep in!...Well, I can hope anyway. ;o) I saw this on a friends blog and thought I would fill them out too. It's simple and fun, and doesn't require a lot of thinking. Ha. Feel free to leave your answers below! 

Where do you escape to when you’ve had enough? 
Mindless stuff on the internet or a Sudoku puzzle. It's lame but true. 

What shows are you watching this Fall?  
Ugh..I am really dissapointed in all the new shows this season. But when we're home, we watch my old favorites, Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds, Big Bang Theory, In the Middle, and the only new show I watch, suburgatory. And if we remember to watch it, Fringe. That is it folks. 

What was the longest road trip you’ve ever taken and where did you go? 
We did this twice when I was younger, family road trips to Las Vegas & California, the scenic route.  Coming from St. Louis, that is a long trip. And I was the youngest, so I always go the worst seats. They are lasting memories though, and I hope to do trips like this with my boys one day.


Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World? 
Yep, we have close friends that live in Florida, and we are hoping in the next year or so, to go down and visit them and take a small trip to Disney world. 

What is something people would be surprised to know about you? 
If you know me well, then this would be no big surprise, but if you haven't, you will be shocked to know I have broken 13 bones! Yep, I'm a bit "accident prone." But, 6 of those happened in the car accident. 



Just a reminder, I’m linking up with others for Five Question Friday and I don’t make up the questions. Click on the button above to see a linky list of others also participating. Be sure and share your answers below too!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Stopping by from the Friday blog hop!
    Here's my answers

    1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough? I usually go for a walk...I walk until I feel better :)

    2. What shows are you watching this fall? several. An American Horror Story, Revenge, The Secret Circle, The Middle, and several more..

    3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go? Probably to North Carolina, it's about a 8 hour drive from MS.

    4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World? I'd like to one day, but haven't been able to afford it yet.

    5. What is something people would surprised to know about you? That I am extremely sensitive and get my feelings hurt easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog design! I'm a sucker for argyle though. =) & I do love a sudoku puzzle every now and then.

    Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun post! I'm linking up this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our longest road trip was from LA to Ohio. We did it twice a year during our college years. We plan to take the grandchildren to Disney World in 2012. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!