Behind the Author

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday -Answered Prayer

It's been a really rough week..but more than ever, I am thankful.

Today..

I am so thankful to see big improvements in Dominic. (If you aren't sure what I'm talking about see here.) At only 22 months, he was diagnosed with Mono and Tonsillitis. Thankfully, his temperature has come down to almost nonexistent. It's now a real low-grade fever. His energy lever has also improved. He will now get down and play for small amounts of time. And he's drinking more. Still not eating more than maybe a few bites, but as long as he is drinking, we're not concerned. Seeing him improve so quickly is definitely an answer to prayer! Praise God!

I am also thankful for so many wonderful friends and family that have lifted Dominic up in prayer and offered to help in any way. I'm not one to easily accept help, but it does help just knowing I have people that are willing too jump in if needed.


"In everything give thanks.." -I Thessalonians 5:18. Are you feeling thankful today? Then share it! I'm linking up with The Wife of a Dairyman and Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

1 comment:

  1. HI Rachel,

    So very nice to visit you and to hear the good news. I bet by now, your guy is back to normal and full of energy. Praising the Lord. See you again this Thursday. Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!