- Feeding the baby, while reading a book to the toddler
- Telling you husband that I'll take this one, if you take the other
- Playing cars on mommy's & daddy's bed, so we don't wake the baby
- Having more playdates at our house
- Pushing double strollers, changing 2 different size diapers, and folding twice as many clothes
- Breastfeeding the baby, while chasing after the toddler
- Giving in and letting your toddler watch cartoons, while you fold the laundry
- Putting off bath time until tomorrow
- Staying up later just to have some "me time" or to have some conversations with the hubby
- Feeling accomplished when the house is clean, the boys are dressed, and no one is crying, when the hubby gets home from work
- Using 2 carts at the store, so you have room for the groceries
- Taking the toddler to the bathroom with me, so he doesn't jump on his brother or try to feed him his snacks
- Hearing, "You got your hands full," just about everywhere we go
- Struggling to balance time a lone for each of them
- Reading 10 books with two little ones on your lap
- Getting the boys on the same napping schedule, so you can have one yourself!
- No longer being ashamed to breastfeed anywhere, just to get out of the house
But mostly it's discovering that the BIGGEST scariest surprise of your life, turned into the BIGGEST BLESSING!
Is have two kids under 2 years, only 15 months apart hard work? Absolutely! But it also is absolutely amazing and I would do it over again if I had the chance.
Feeling Thankful today? Then Share it! I'm linking up with The Wife of a Dairyman and Spiritually Unequal Marriage