Behind the Author

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Celebrating Dominic!

Today we are having a Toy Story themed party for Dominic's 2nd Birthday. Even though he's not officially 2 until the 29th, this was the date available for the venue. So, since the birthday festivities have began, I thought I would share a slideshow of his first year of life that was played at his first birthday party. It's hard to believe he was once that little! 
Enjoy!
* I'll be putting up his 2nd year video on his birthday. *


What amazing journey these last two years have been. From the moment I heard his little heart beating, I was in love with that little boy. He's smile lights up a room, and his personality is so full of life. We LOVE you Dominic!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds as if the party will be fun. Have a blast with your babies when they're young. They will grow so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. Just started following you.

    http://goodinmyfeet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the sweet one! The first few years go by so fast. I love the slideshow to keep up with it all. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your little guy!!!

    Here via the Blog Hop Til You Drop ;) hope you guys have a fantastic birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new Friday Follower! Your site is so cute! Check out my post if there is a Santa Claus: http://www.rockindeals4you.com/other/is-there-a-santa-claus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!