Behind the Author

Thursday, November 17, 2011

TT: Happy Anniversary!

*Warning: Lots of mushiness ahead. Read at your own risk ;o)

Four years ago today, I walked down the aisle, married my best friend and became Mrs. Rachel Paolucci. It was a dream wedding come true.
The day was filled with so many wonderful memories...
 Laughter...

And fun...
 It truly was the best day of my life! 

So, Happy Anniversary to the most amazing man, provider, father, and love of my life! Today, I am so thankful for God bringing you into my life, and for giving up 4 amazing years together! 

And Tony must have bribed the kids today, because they actually let me sleep in! And when I got up, had breakfast and the most beautiful roses waiting for me. I love you babe, looking forward to see what the next years have in store for us!



5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! That's so nice you got to sleep in and had breakfast and roses waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing your Great Pics!

    I'm stopping by via Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop and now Follow you on GFC :)

    Have a Great Weekend!

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the photos! Thanks for sharing this special moment in your life. Happy Anniversary!

    Following via Friday Friend hop. I am your newest GFC follower.

    Have a Blessed Weekend,
    Patricia aka Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Visiting from "Blog Hop Till You Drop". Following you now. Thanks!
    Pixie Deals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!