Behind the Author

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

*Update of Tony* - TT


  • "Sorry your guts are hanging out, but thank God it's not cancer!" Tony had his doctor's appointment on Monday. And thankfully, it's a hernia! Weird to say that I'm "thankful" for him having a hernia, but in the scheme of things, it could have been much much worse. He will need surgery soon. He goes to the surgeon this coming week, so we will know more then.  Thank you for all the prayers and support! what an amazing community of bloggers! We greatly appreciate them all.

  • I am thankful for a "quiet" weekend. After all that's gone on this last month, I decided to unplug myself from the blogging world, and just about all technology really. It was wonderful. I am thankful for quiet moments like that, when you can turn off all the distractions and get back to some good old family time. 

Are you feeling thankful? Then, share it! Today, I'm linking up with The Wife of a Dairyman. 




4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that it wasn't anything worse than a hernia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad to hear it's not anything other than a hernia! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from the Thursday Friends Cafe Blog Hop! Would love a follow back:)

    http://opalstevens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahhhhhh it is only a hernia -I know a hernia still sucks but that is fixable and it is not the evil cancer. So glad all came out awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!