Behind the Author

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Reflections..

After a busy day, I'm finally getting a chance to sit on my couch and relax with my feet up. I've been busy going around town getting all our last minute gifts and goodies. But now I'm completely exhausted. Regardless, it's times like this that I sit and reflect. And tonight, not to be cliche', I'm thinking about what Christmas is truly about..

I came across this video tonight, and it truly touches on the true meaning of Christmas.

Watch here.

In all the hustle and bustle of Christmas, let's slow down and enjoy each other and remember the gift God has graciously given us, his one and only son, Jesus!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the message on the video. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!