Behind the Author

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tag, You're it!

I must admit, that I always enjoy reading tag posts, so I was super excited to get tagged by Bethany. She's from In this Crazy Life. Go check her out!  And play along with me, it's super fun!

Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people & link them on your post. (or as many as you like)
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

12 Facts all about me!

1. I remember just about all my dreams..and sometimes even 2 or 3 of them from one night. I also love retelling them to anyone who will listen. 

2. I hate chicken on the bone. I'm gagging just thinking about it.

3. I love the Hunger Games series, even though they given me nightmares. No lie. 

4. Stuff Green Peppers is my all time favorite meal. 

5. I used the same paper (slightly revised) 5 times from 8th grade on. Got an A+ on it every time, except once. It's not cheating if it's your own work right? 

6.  I firmly believe everything happens for a reason, if nothing else but to make you stronger. 

7.  I must sleep in TOTAL darkness. 

8. I am horrible about sending cards or gifts through the mail. 

9. I'm terrified of Llama's.. yep llama's. 

10. I suffered from depression as a teenager. Today I give Praise to God for truly being happy!  

11. It took us 15 months to get pregnant with #1 and then got pregnant by accident with #2!

12. I've broken 13 bones. No lie. 7 of them were in a car accident and the others were individual times. Can we say accident prone?!

Bethany's questions to me:

1. What is you favorite thing to make for dinner in a pinch? 
    Spaghetti. Can you tell I'm Italian ;) 

2. If  you could have any job, what would it be and why?
   Working for Goggle! Have you seen the benefits there? Awesome!

3. What was your biggest epic fail moment of 2011? 
    Spraining the same ankle TWICE! I'm a tad bit clumsy

4. If you had $500 of free money to spend on anything, what would you buy?
    Clothes for myself. Come on tax return

5. What is your favorite new home find? 
     Plexi-glass. I know, I know it's not exactly a "home" item, but it has saved our coffee table from getting all scratched up from toddler play time. 

6. In photos- black and white or color?
    Love black and whites, but they never go well on our color walls, so color it is. 

7. What is your favorite vacation spot?
    The BEACH! I love on the go site seeing vacations, but nothing beats relaxing by the beach.

8. What was the best day of your life?
     Our wedding day. Hands down

9. If you could have any super power what would it be?
    Telleporting! Seriously, how often have you been stuck somewhere and just wanted to get home? 
    
10. Name one room/space in your house you're dying to redecorate.
      The toy room. I really need to get on that. 

11. Early to bed or early to rise?
     Early to rise. I love seeing my hubby off to work.

12. What is your biggest fear?
      Dying young.


People I tag:


My Questions for you:
1. What are your vices?
2. How many times in your life have you moved?
3. Do you want (more)kids? If so, how many would complete your family?
4. What position do you sleep in?
5. What is a difficult word for you to pronounce?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. Name one thing on your bucket list.
8. Android or iPhone?
9. What was your favorite TV show from your childhood?
10. Do you dye your hair?
11. Have you ever had a speeding ticket? If so, how many?
12. What was the last book you've read?



 And don't forget to send me a link to your post! :)



6 comments:

  1. Awe, you tagged me! So sweet, you have DE-virginized me from being tagged! Is that a word LOL Here is my response... and really you like the new look?? I'm still not sure

    http://herearemydailythoughts.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a few days, but here you go!

    http://holly-higgins.blogspot.com/2012/01/youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. well congrats to you for the award and it is nice getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading these sort of posts ... and also the intros to blogs I have not seen before (a reminder of how very huge the blogosphere is!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thrilled about you tagging me at http://herearemydailythoughts.blogspot.com/...
    And I forgot to tell you, the part about your dreams I AM THE SAME WAY! So glad to know I am not alone, really! People think I am crazy sometimes. Though this last pregnancy they were night mares :( I never have night mares, so it made me uneasy most days, but finally came to terms with it and know they are just dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cool!

    Visiting for WW! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/mommys-good-helper.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!