Behind the Author

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Love Day

We had an unexpected low key Valentine's Day...

It's a good thing Tony surprised me with a date night the Saturday before, or we wouldn't have been able to have one.  The boys were up off and on all night. Giovanni was cutting another tooth and Dominic was getting sick. And I cut my finger pretty bad. It was just not our day. We spent the first half of the day at my moms and then we spent most of the day just cuddled up on the couch watching movies. Which in my book, is the best way to spend Valentine's Day, with the ones you love.
My mom made these, a brownie and cake deserts. Yummy!
My beautiful niece. :) 
This year was Dominic's 3rd Valentine's Day. And even though Dominic wasn't feeling well, we still managed to get a few smiles out of him. Gotta love his shirt!   
We got him a mater juice, candy, and Cars book (filled with a play mat and little cars). And he got a stuffed bear and a sucker from his grandma and paw-paw. 
 Gio got spoiled his first Valentine's Day. He got a couple of stuffed bears, a Superman outfit and a sucker he won't be able to eat for quite some time. He is well loved. hehe.

Can you tell he was NOT having it, with the pictures? ;) Oh well, mommy tried. Despite being crazy, it ended up being a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!