Behind the Author

Thursday, March 15, 2012

CrAsH! & Baby Dreams

Today did NOT go as planned...

I got into a car accident today. Praise God everyone is okay (in both cars)! The car isn't bad, just a little cracked, dented, and missing a license plate, but thankfully still drivable! Giovanni was with me and is good. Talk about scary! My hip is a little sore, and I'm a little shakey, but all is well! Oh and my tooth got knocked out..Ouch! I was getting ready to have a route canal, but it looks like I'll be getting a implant instead...

It wasn't a fun experience to say the least. (I was in horrible car accident 5 1/2 years ago and was nearly paralyzed/killed.) This is like my worst fear, so I'm really shook up. But I'm just praising God, this was a fender bender and not another life altering experience!

In happier news..Tonight was Giovanni's last night as a "baby". Tomorrow he turns the big 1 year old!


Sweet dreams little drooler! Today was rough, but tomorrow life awaits and birthday celebrations begin! 

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for this, but praising God that you are ok. Praying for your injuries to heal quickly. Birthday blessings to dear Giovanni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you two are okay!!!

    Happy Birthday to Giovanni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that is so scary. I am so glad you are both okay. Happy Birthday to the little champ!

    Stopping by from Friday Friend and Follow to say hello.
    Have a great weekend.
    POSH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!