Behind the Author

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Giovanni!

A year ago today, at noon..I was the size of a house getting wheeled into the operating room to have a c-section. At 12:50pm you entered the world, peed on the doctor and let out the most beautiful cry. You took my breath away the moment I saw you. It truly was love at first sight.
Headed to the hospital 39weeks 4days
Welcome to the world Giovanni James!
7lbs 10oz 
19in long
 Right after his first bath. 
 You had the most gorgeous frosted tip hair and the longest cutest fingers. We weren't set on a name yet, but Daddy come into my recovery room gleaming, knowing that you were for sure a Giovanni. I couldn't help but agree. So Giovanni James it was. Though you came to us by surprise, you were a most welcome addition to our family! This last year has been amazing. We love you!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY GIOVANNI!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again to Giovanni!! He's such a cutie and was a beautiful newborn too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little baby! Happy Birthday to your precious boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!!! I am your newest follower you can follow me back here:
    Blog-http://acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com/
    Twitter-https://twitter.com/#!/acountrygirlcan
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Country-Girls-NOT-So-Simple-Life/218906654823459
    I look forward to reading your future posts :)
    Happy Blogging

    Happy Birthday Handsome:) Your kids are cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!!! he is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!