Behind the Author

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

The boys and I are currently living out a family challenge.. To spend at the very least 15 minutes a day outside. This means unless it's downpour raining, a blizzard, or dangerous weather, we will be outside! So, far we've exceeded our goal multiple days. :) We've gone on long walks, played at the park, dug for worms, played pirates, practiced catch, ran, etc, etc..

Getting outside with the boys, by myself, was my hardest task last summer. We didn't have a fenced in yard, the boys were little and I was still trying to get a grip on life with 2 kids, 15months apart. Now, it's become something everyone looks forward to everyday!





Taking Dominic and my niece for a walk.


My boy picked me flowers, my heart is full. :) 


"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." 

~Kahlil Gibran


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!