Behind the Author

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Welcome Home

Tonight our church was having a youth lock-in and I went and helped set up and decorate. I work at the church a few hours a week, so by the time I came home, it was close to 7:30. Tired and exhausted, I was shocked and excited to come home to the kids fed, the living room picked up, and these beautiful flowers!  
My husband is truly amazing!
And if this weekend couldn't start any better....we already have our tickets for the Hunger Games!! Hello date night!! Where have you been? ;)


What's on your agenda this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's sweet! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a husband who treats his wife exactly how he should! :-) I saw The Hunger Games last night, it was awesome! Of course not as good as the books but what movie ever is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Hubs! And we are building a play set for our boys!! Post are set, building the 2 platforms tomorrow!! Is that considered a date if we get sitters so we can build?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I messed up the above comment,so I am starting again: (wink!)

    Hello!! I found you through Say Hi Sunday...I am now your 200th follower!!! Come visit me anytime!

    ~joy!
    Vicky @ sleeping in an unmade bed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!