Behind the Author

Monday, April 2, 2012

1 Year Pictures!

We just received Giovanni's One Year pictures, and I couldn't be happier with them. We had them the day after his party early in the morning before church. It was a crazy morning, and at first he wanted nothing to do with the camera, but he came around and they turned out great! We got each pose in color and black in white. Here our my favorites..Prepare yourself for a picture overload!













He had cake all over, yet it looks like he hardly made a dent.
"Alright, show's over. See ya next time!"

4 comments:

  1. Awe! Love the photos, and never overload me on photos!! I could look at photos all day everyday! Keeps those moments frozen forever! Love the cake pics! My fav is the first black and white with his cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable. I love the photos They will make wonderful memories when he grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of red against the background of the woods. And G is such a cutie pie! Great photos, Rachel.

    Of course, you could put this kid in a potato sack against ANY background, and he'd still be just as precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!