Behind the Author

Monday, April 23, 2012

Let the Decluttering begin!

It's April and in this house it means one thing, SPRING CLEANING! That's right, I'm clearing out the closests, the toy room and all the nooks and crannies. We are getting ready for one massive yard sale! It's crazy to think that just 4 1/2 years ago we entered this house with just a few boxes and a mattress, and now it's busting at the seems. God has definitely blessed us!
And while I was doing some Spring cleaning, I found this! Apparently, I bought it at a yard sale and stored it, and forgot all about it. (Total reason why we need to do Spring Cleaning!) I set it up in between all the crazy piles of yard sale junk in the living room and ALL the boys went to town. ;) Yes, that's my hubby in there. He's such a big kid. :P The boys loved it, so, it just might make the cut and stay...


5 comments:

  1. Yay for spring cleaning! Isn't it fun? That's great that you found the little tent thing. :) Wish I could join you for your yard sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, that would be awesome! It's always more fun having it with someone else.

      Delete
  2. Mine will have to wait till next Spring for cleaning out... and YES that must stay! I bought a large set similar to yours for my oldest son's 2nd birthday and it still gets used!

    Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, hoping to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I'be been so busy myself. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!