Behind the Author

Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yes, today, I turn 27 years old. Oh my. I can't believe I am officially in my "late" 20's. It feels good. It feels 'new'. I'm enjoying the new age. Ha. ;)

This last year I feel like I've finally turned into an "adult".  I've learned to balance life with two kids, I started a blog, I(we) slowly paid off a couple of big bills owed, I(we) recovered from a house break in, and I learned to pay attention to the small stuff, because time passes way to quickly. Life has been good and I have been blessed. I can't wait to see where this new age takes me!

And what better way to celebrate one's birthday, other than to post embarrassing baby photos. So enjoy my some of my younger year pictures!


  I think we can safely say, Giovanni looks like me! ;) 



My "younger" older brother Josh.

My grandma and I, just weeks before she died of cancer. 






Dancing with my daddy, on top of his toes. :) 


Well, Happy Birthday to me, and May the Fourth be with you! ;o) 

14 comments:

  1. What a cute baby you were!!
    Happy 27th Birthday!! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday... the best is yet to come.
    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute photos!! And a lot has happened this year for you! Happy Birthday and I hope the next year brings you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!!! Have a great year! And 27 is SO young! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I plan on being 27 for a few more years. Ha!

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday!

    And just wait til you turn 30 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, my husband is turning 30 in a month! It's driving him crazy. :P

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry I missed this on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy late birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!