Behind the Author

Sunday, May 20, 2012

He's Walking!...and now he's falling...

I finally caught Giovanni walking on camera this weekend, while at a friend's house warming barbecue. He was doing so good and was so proud of himself, until well...he face-plants... 

Oh well, in life there are many BUMPS along the way. :) 


No worries, he was okay. We picked him up and gave him kisses and he was already begging to get down and walk again...with more caution. Although, his nose and upper lip are a little scrapped up. I guess this makes for his first learning to walk injury. But as you can see, he has started to take off! :)

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! He is doing great. He will soon be running. There will be no holding him back now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, next it will be running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, poor thing! Those wobbly steps are the cutest though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!