This little cowboy has stolen my heart.
My husband and I were talking tonight about all the crazy cute things he says. I never want to forget this stage he's in. Imagination runs high and the hugs are endless. Here are some of the little things he has done and said over the last week or so. I'm sure there's more, but at 12 am on a Friday night, this is all I can remember. ;)
- He walked up, turned around and bent over..."Mommy, I fell and hurt my butt, will you kiss it?"
- Serious face. "I can't take a nap, I'm batman!" Alright then...
- Dom: "I want to go to whore house." Me: "Where do you want to go?!?!? Dom: "Whore house." Me: "Do you mean OUR house?" Dom: "Yes, whore house." smh.
- Every time a Charmin commercial comes one, "Mommy, do you want that?" Me: "um..I do. Mommy loves toilet paper." Dom: "Yep, I want that too!!!"
- If you give him an answer he doesn't like, he's say, "hmm, what about <insert his answer>?"
- Tony was putting some of Dominic's clothes away in his closet and Dominic sat up in bed and said, "ah, not again! I'm trying to sleep here!"
- Tony was talking about taking the car in for repairs and Dominic told him, "just get a new car."
- Every where we go he tells people, "this is my brother!" Such a proud big brother!
- Dominic woke up from a nap, help up his Spider man figure and said, "Mommy, Spider man pooped!" Me: "He did, did he?" Dom: "Yep, look." After further examination, Spider man was indeed was covered in poop. Dominic's poop. SMH. Oh how fun little boys can be! ;)
- But the one thing that turns my heart to mush, is we have this thing that we do. One of us says, I love you, and we go back and forth, (I love you more, I love you most, etc.) until it ends with him saying, "I love you mostered." Yep, melts my heart every time.
Terrible two's? Blah, I'm enjoying these days.