Behind the Author

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Routines & Chaos!

If you have been following me for a while, you know that we made a family promise a while back. (shared here) about spending at least 15minutes of quality playtime outside everyday, no matter the schedule, rain or shine. It was a friend of mine's idea, and we took it on too. And I am proud to say, we did it!  It is shocking that it was so hard to do last year.. maybe it was just the age of the kids then (newborn & young toddler), but it's definitely a dailyroutine now!
We never only stay outside 15 minutes. And though the lack of a fence is challenging at times with a strong willed 2 year old, we make it work. :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Also, ff you've noticed, I haven't been around much the last couple of weeks. My life have been taken over by chaos!
We are getting ready to have a massive yard sale!  So, the last week, I've just been getting our house all organized, de-cluttered, and prepared for it. It's been a bit over whelming to do by yourself, with two kids, one of which is still nursing and the other potty training (update coming!!) And then throw in a sick baby for a couple of days and that's my week. Ah..the life of a stay at home mom! :)

5 comments:

  1. I can see you have your hands full. Good luck on your yaed sale. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea to spend quality outdoor time with your kids! Good for you that you are making it work :)
    Good luck with your yard sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to spend time outdoors!! They seem to be enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really love outside time too! I can imagine it's definitely a challenge for you without a fence but that's great that you're making a point to get them outside every day!

    Lots of luck with your garage sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of outside time each day.

    New follower from Hop Along Friday
    http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!