Behind the Author

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

WW: Breakfast with Spider-man!

And in case you were curious, this is how Spider-man eats..
I went to several yard sales this past weekend, and I hit the jackpot! Dominic has really been getting into Batman, Superman, etc.  So, while searching a $.25 bin. I cam across several little action figures and that Spider-man mask. Needless to say, I picked up 7 little action figures and that mask. It literally was the best $2 spent!


That night, Dominic insisted on sleeping with them all. I later went into check on him, and this is what I found..

5 comments:

  1. Yep sounds like my fella right now! Bravo on the awesome finds! I will deff be looking for such things at my next yard sale adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a real bargain! Loos like he's having the time of his life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a jackpot. I need that mask.

    Have a great WW!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my gosh! that is so precious. i can't wait until my son is that age and will do things like that. he's getting there. what precious little memories you are capturing here. =)

    i came via the w.w. link-up. have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!