Behind the Author

Friday, June 15, 2012

5 Kids Meet Finger Paint


A couple of weeks ago, I hosted a little mommy/kid date at our house, to kick off the summer. And what's crazier then having 5 kids under 5 come over and break out the finger paint?! Haha.. it actually was wonderful. My friend Tabb shared a super easy and gooey homemade finger paint recipe, that we of course had to try! (I'll share in another post) 


Hmm..what to paint..what to paint..
Giovanni LOVED it!! And loved to taste it. ;)
 Gio's masterpiece!
 Dominic really hates his hands dirty..
Finger paint fail. ;) 



Let the summer begin!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. i just love to finger paint with the little ones. They usually have a ball. I can't wait for the recipe. I would love to try it with my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making it today, so I will post the recipe here soon!

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun!

    So the finger paint was safe to eat? That is really cool, I can't wait to see the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!