Behind the Author

Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's Official!

We are CLOTH DIAPERING!!
Okay, okay. So, we've been cloth diapering, here and there since Giovanni has been born. But we never had a "big enough" stash to do it full time. However, this weekend, my friend introduced me to a woman, who sells cloth diapers for $6-7 a diaper! They are brand new, good quality diapers too! She gets the overstock, non-selling diapers for a low low price and sells them out. I couldn't believe it! We have only used Fuzzibunz diapers, which are $20 a diaper. CRAZY expensive compared to these and they have no fun patterns. Needless to say I bought five and ordered a couple more. So far we are loving them!
                                    Look at these fun patterns, how awesome!

4 comments:

  1. I HAD TO USE CLOTH DIAPERS FOR MY OLDEST KIDS BUT THEY WERE THE BASIC WHITE ONES NOTHING CUTE LIKE THESE, I ONLY USED THE THROW AWAYS WHEN WE WERE GOING TO APPTS. SO AS NOT TO BE CARRYING AROUND WET STINKY DIAPERS. CLOTH DIAPERS AREN'T THAT TOUGH ESPECIALLY CUTE ONES LIKE THESE :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! I'm so happy you're joining the world of cloth diapering!! Are those Kawaiis? We have a few of them and really really like them. Check out diaperswappers.com too- I've gotten some great deals on there. Oh and diaperjunction.com has a great pocket diaper by Diaper Rite and they're only $10 each. They had them for $7.66 earlier this month...they might still be on sale. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we LOVE it!! And yes, that's a Kawaii. Thanks for the info, I will def. check it out! We have a variety of brands now. lol, I've become an addict!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness they look so cute. I want some for my new grandbaby. We are a fan of clothdiapering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!