Behind the Author

Friday, July 27, 2012

Crazy or Not, Here We Come!

We're packing up the suitcases, getting on a plane, 
 and going to DISNEY WORLD!!

*Image from Orlando Vacation.com


 However..

 It's not for a couple more months...BOO!! 

Are we crazy?!? We're going to Disney World with a 1.5 & almost 3 year old.. I'm going to go out on a limb and say WE ARE! But, we're Paolucci's, we strive for family adventure, we got this!! It's going to be 7 nights and 8 days of pure excitement and a bit of mayhem! Thankfully, we are going with my parents and my brother and his family, so reinforcement is coming. ;) 

Now, that I've announced how crazy we are, I'm letting you guys know that I will be documenting the experience (planning, packing, flying, money savors and Disney!) to share with others who are preparing to join in on the craziness and experience Disney World with two little ones! 

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! We love all things Disney!! :) We took a 2 year old and 9 month old to Disney World last year (with grandparents!) and had a blast! I can't wait to read all your Disney related posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! So happy to hear you had a great time!! Ahh, I'm hoping we do too!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun! As long as you have a good double stroller and lots of extra helping hands... it sounds very doable. :) Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely bringing the double! Hoping the boys nap in it too ;)

      Delete
  3. Have fun! I can't wait to take family trips with the twins! Can't wait for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh yes, there will be pictures! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!