Behind the Author

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our Cloth Diapering Stash

I love checking out other people's cloth diapering stash, to see what they have and works for them. So, I thought I would do our cloth diaper stash that we use for our 15 month old(And for our 2.5 year old at night). We have a variety of different brands. We started out 5 weeks ago with only Fuzzibunz, but then ventured out into some more cost effective brands, and I can honestly say I am so happy we did! Here is the list of diapers we currently have in our collection. 


Sunbaby
-Wild Safari
-Gargoyle
-Yellow Stripe  
-Hotwheels
-Blue Skull
-Skull

Kawaii
-Jean
-Camo
*Minus the camo

Alva
-Minky Cow
-Minky Dino
-Minky Cars
-Minky Tiger
-Spiderman
-Bee
-Blue with White Stars 

Bum Genius
-Pastel Blue
-Pastel Yellow

Fuzzibunz
-Bold Blue (Turkey made)
-Red (x3 China made)
-Bold Yellow (Elite)
*Minus the reds

 Babyland
-Airplanes
-Sports
-Spaceships

 Bum Genius Flip System
-Grasshopper Green (x3 inserts)

Thirsties
-White


City Baby (Our swim diapers)
-Neon Orange
-Pastel Blue
-Bright Green
Accessories
-Fuzzibunz hanging wet/dry bag
-Small wet bag tote
-Extra Micro fleece liners 
-Rockin' Green detergent 

This is our stash, as of right now! We are only a little over a month into cloth diapering full time, but we love it! It's cute, fun, and better for the environment and baby's tushie!  I will do some reviews of our favorite/least favorite diapers later. If you cloth diaper, which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is between rumparooz bum genius and grovia. We've been using them since our twins were about 3 months and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thristies and EcoBum are two of my favorite. My daughter has so many for my grandsons. I like some brands more than others. Your stash looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eagerly await the reviews! We are planning on doing cloth with our next baby. I'm am still completely lost, and I have to figure everything out soon because I'm already halfway thru my pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!