Behind the Author

Monday, July 23, 2012

Planting Seeds... VBS 2012!

I've gotten behind on keeping up with everyone, but with good reason. This past week I had the wonderful opportunity to help serve in our church's Vacation Bible School!


It was AWESOME! The music was enjoyable, the crafts were fun, the lessons were meaningful, and we even got to serve the community! It was just overall a great experience by all who participated! 


The best part was seeing the Holy Spirit at work in these kids lives. I can't wait to see what God does with the seeds that have been planted this past week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great reason to get behind! Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a lot of fun! I love kids and making a difference in their lives!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!