Behind the Author

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back from Paradise - Bonus Cute Video!

You might have noticed I haven't been around much the last couple of weeks... Well, that's because we've been on our family vacation to Disney World! And what an AMAZING vacation it was! It was so sad to leave the magical world of Disney, but it feels so good to be back home, with the cooler temperatures! ;)

 I know will I have gobs of post trip posts, but for now, I'll leave you with this funny little video of Giovanni, wearing his Halloween costume on vacation, for the first time. It's only 6 seconds long, but oh so funny!




Yes, his reaction was, "oh geeze...again." LOL.. Love this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable. I am happy to hear you had a great trip. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!