Behind the Author

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oh the Beach Life! (Day 1)

When we started planning this vacation, I knew one thing was for certain, we had to head to the beach! I never considered myself a beach person until Tony & I went on vacation in 2009, and spent a lot of time on the beach. Now, I can't get enough of it!

We first flew into Tampa, and as soon as we landed we headed straight for beach! After researching several close options, we decided on Clearwater Beach. It was beautiful! White sand, blue green seas, not overly crowded, it was absolutely gorgeous! I was a little worried as to how the boys would like the sand and the ocean, but to our surprise, they loved it! Dominic loved collecting sea shells and Giovanni enjoyed playing in the sand. I see a beach vacation in our future! 




6 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I am glad y'all had a good time. Clearwater is my favorite place on Earth. We got engaged there at midnight on New Years Eve and were later married though so it is very special to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow!! How awesome! It's so gorgeous, I can see why it's your favorite!

      Delete
  2. Looks fab! I could go right now....I have one who loves the beach and one who hates it.....Hope both your boys continue to love it :-)

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics!! I love the shark towel lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome that they like the beach at an early age. We took my oldest son to Hawaii when he was two. We got all of 5 minutes on the beach. My son did not like the sand and would not sit or walk on it. He would not even sit on a blanket. All your photos are beautiful. You have lots of memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!