Behind the Author

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Where Have I been?? - Huge Adventure!

It's been almost 3 weeks since I last posted. I practically dropped off the blog world completely these last couple of weeks. But it was all for good reason! On November 1st, I took the plunge and decided to start doing a passion of mine... photography. I started That's Life Photography. It was a spur of the moment thing, and I'm so glad I did!!

I've always LOVED capturing little moments that can be cherished forever. It's been a big hobby of mine and a dream of mine to start this photography business. Three weeks and a dozen sessions later, I'm so glad I did!! It's been so much fun. Everyday I'm learning and growing. And for the first time ever, I really feel like I'm where I belong.


You can check out my Facebook page for my business, That's Life Photography here, and my NEW photography BLOG for my business here. Feel free to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to see my latest updates and  sessions! :)

6 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome. I wish you the best. I am heading over to check your site out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel

    I am totally in awe. as you know I am a fellow photographer, and having set up my photography website, i am patiently waiting for our imminent move to Arkansas to be able to really start promoting myself and hopefully get some work.

    I would really love to pick your brains on how you have marketed yourself with such huge success, in the hope that I can eminate it for myself. I figure as we don't live in the same state we are not in any sort of competition, so hopefully you won't mind sharing your secrets with me....

    PLease feel free to take a look at my website and let me know your thoughts. I also have a facebook page, but have only got fb friend son my like list so far. i am obviously doing something wrong somewhere.

    www.loubradt.com

    All the best
    Lou :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lou, I sent you a message on Facebook. Check your other folder just in case it went there. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome, sounds like it's going great already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's always awesome to do what you love! The baby picture is fantastic! Looking forward to seeing some of your work!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. That's so cool! Congrats on your new adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!