Behind the Author

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WW- Happy New Year!! - SNOW

 Hey everyone!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I am so sorry for the lack of updates and posts. I've been super busy and blogger wouldn't let me upload pictures for a while. But I'm alive and doing well!

We had a GREAT Christmas!! Expect a post eventually... I'm still working on balancing family time with the new photography business (It's 2 months old today!) It's a big adjustment for this stay at home mom, but I'm loving EVERY minute of it! (http://www.facebook.com/thatslifephotography1)  And we also got our first snowfall of the year! Which, was also Giovanni's first time EVER in the snow! He LOVED it!

Here's some shots I captured...











My goals for this year are to unplug more from the computer and spend more quality time with my family! What are yours?

9 comments:

  1. Fun! We had a white Christmas too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my kids' first real time in the snow too. Gotta love the delight on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. These photos are unbelievably adorable! If you haven’t joined Wordless Wednesday Bloggers yet, please share your WW at www.wordlesswednesdaybloggers.com each and every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute little kid playing snow! i love it! nice shot! :)


    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, great pics. Glad you had a good Christmas, Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!