Behind the Author

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Feb. & March Catch Up - Pictures & Life Update

I'm back, well I'm briefly here. ;) Feb and March have both been crazy busy.

Mid February, Tony & I got sick with the flu. BOO! It was horrible.. Luckily, the boys NEVER got sick! And oh, I'm talking influenza, NOT the stomach flu! We were done for 10 days, then I got an ear infection, lost my hearing, then got a sinus infection! It was a horrible 3+ weeks of being sick! But we are finally all on the mend and doing great!


Here's our Feb. recap, basically before we got sick and didn't leave the house for weeks..ha!

Fun with friend's at the local Children's Museum..








Building a snowman..then watching it melt the next day..hehe



And random favorites :)


Hmm..there seems to be two little boys sleeping in our bed! ;)

Business wise.... I'm still getting used to juggling home life with this new photography business, however I'm really loving it! I just did my first huge mini session day and it was a huge success! 7 sessions and they all turned out great. It's such an amazing feeling to wake up and do something you truly love. :)

Now BIG news! GIOVANNI will be TWO Saturday!! Seriously?!? How did that happen so fast!! Oh my! We are having a big party at our house with family and close friends. It is going to be so much fun, can't wait to celebrate this little guys big day!


That's about it folks! My life has consisted of hospital trips, photo shoots and birthday planning! Ah, the life of a mom! :)



1 comment:


  1. Glad your doing well. I can't believe your little one is turning 2! That's awesome that your photography business is going great! Sounds like so much fun! :)

    http://www.nadanadalimonada.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!