Behind the Author

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Instructions For A Bad Day

Today was bad. 
Horrible.
Absolutely awful.
The kind of day where there isn't enough time to cry all the tears you need to. I'm just going to give you a quick summary on what all has happened. Basically my mom was taken to the hospital, the kids went crazy, Tony had a back procedure done leaving him inactive for a week, and the dog got into poop.. and by getting into.. I mean it was smeared all over our dining room. And to top it off I'm sick. And let's face it, when you're a mom you don't have time to get sick. Seriously, poop butts (or floors..ew) don't wipe themselves folks!

So, as I took our new pup out for a long walk, wallowing in self-pity,  I remembered a video I just came across last week, "Instructions for a bad day".  And wow... it's powerful. Puts things in perspective!

So here's to all of you out there having a bad day..
or maybe a good day, listen and enjoy!
 Be inspired. 
Be empowered! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!