Behind the Author

Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Sucks... Sometimes

Okay, okay, so as a WHOLE March doesn't completely suck. But it's sooooooo frustrating to have 5 days of bad weather and then a perfect 70 degree day and then back to the cold! UGH! I just want my Spring!! lol

Rant over.

That all being said, last Friday, the weather was PERFECT! The boys and I play outside pretty much all day. It was a slice of heaven. We also got to spend part of the day with my niece. The boys and her played on the pirate ship playing make believe forever! So cute! I finally got my camera out to capture some of it. The boys were Mario & Luigi and Sarah & I were Bowser. Good memories!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I love and appreciate comments and read them all. Have a blessed day!